NADEP port terminal opened in 1976 in Piallassa Piomboni, in the south of the Candiano canal where it has a 240 m. long berth with 7.30 m. bathymetry.
NADEP covers an area of 100,000 sqm, including 45,000 sqm of covered warehouses ( 8 of which have flooring and walls), suitable for materials requiring HACCP certification.NADEP handles 700.000 tonnes of loose and packed goods per year, using 4 wheeled loaders to store and load trucks as well as 3 mobile cranes with capacity loads from 40 to 63 tons, whose advanced technology gives very high daily outputs.
NADEP uses high-tech equipment constantly renewed to ensure high outputs with any type of product:
- 3 mobile cranes with capacity loads from 40 to 63 tons.
- 2 dockside hoppers for unloading on trucks
- 2 dockside hoppers equipped with dust reducing systems
- 2 weighbridges dedicated to unloading by lorry
- 2 excavators for work in the hold: Volvo EC140 – EC145
- 2 Caterpillar Bobcats 242 for work in the hold
Depending on clients’ needs, NADEP can provide several services and process the goods stocked in the premises.