Loading and unloading operations are the cornerstone of NADEP activity. Speed, efficiency and continuity are guaranteed by our teams of crane operators and stevedores. There is also a specialized repair shop, with competent mechanics and electricians always ready to intervene on vehicles and plants.
NADEP uses high-tech equipment constantly renewed to ensure high outputs with any type of product:
- 3 mobile cranes with capacity loads from 40 to 63 tons.
- 2 dockside hoppers for unloading on trucks
- 2 dockside hoppers equipped with dust reducing systems
- 2 weighbridges dedicated to unloading by lorry
- 2 excavators for work in the hold: Volvo EC140 – EC145
- 2 Caterpillar Bobcats 242 for work in the hold